Monday, February 21, 2011

Peacock EOTD

Glittery peacock eyeshadow look
blue green and gold eyeshadow for redhead blue eyes
This was an eye of the day I did for a party a little while back. It was way more dramatic than most things I've done, but since I have hooded eyes it didn't look OTT. Instead, it just looked a little flashier than usual.
rimmel party eyeshadow es boots no7 blue mascara
collection 2000 dazzle me glitter powder dust eyeshadow eotd look
It was a mix of a ton of different shades of eyeshadow, all blended together. I have several blue-and-gold palettes, one of which is from Rimmel which I've swatched before. I also used a few Collection 2000 glitter pots I picked up at the pound store, and a sample of blue mascara from a Boots No 7 gift with purchase. (I never thought I'd end up using that...)

Nailgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...