Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hauling in the USA: Zoya

I'm back! I had a great time in the USA and I picked up a ton of polish (and also yarn and fiber).

You might remember that way back in January, Zoya held a promotion on Facebook for 3 free polishes. Unfortunately, Zoya only ships in the US. Fortunately for me, I have family who was willing to hold my package for me until I came to visit. So, 6 months later, I arrived at my parents' house and had 5 Zoya polishes waiting for me.
Zoya shipping container nail polish box 3 free polishes promotion
They came in a sturdy little cardboard box which held them perfectly in place. Also included with my order were several different color swatches of their recent collections.
Zoya 3-free polishes Natalie and Joy warm colours
The warm colors I chose were Zoya Natalie and Zoya Joy. Natalie is a orangey brick red and Joy is a warm pink with gold shimmer. See those streaks of shimmer reflecting in the bottle? It's a bit subtler on the nail (I'll show you later).
Zoya cool toned polishes ivanka crystal
The cool colors I picked were Zoya Crystal, Zoya Irene, and Zoya Ivanka. I've been looking forward to Crystal and Ivanka for some time -- crystal is blue with gold flakes (dupe for OPI Reflecting Pool), and Ivanka is a green foil. Irene is a glittery muted green.

I've already given Natalie and Joy for a spin - watch for my NOTD posts soon. I picked up a lot of polish during my trip, so stay tuned!

Nailgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...