Thursday, November 25, 2010

Max Factor Nailfinity - Earth

Max Factor Nailfinity Earth nail varnish pink coral frost shimmer gold
A fairly hum-drum notd today - don't get my wrong, I love this color, but specifically because there isn't much special about it. It isn't flashy, or over-the-top. It has a little shimmer, and it's a nice color. That's what I like about it - it just suits me, without bringing too much attention to my nails. I had a job interview, and decided that orange or green nails wouldn't be appropriate.

It's Max Factor Nailfinity, in Earth. Application was a bit gloopier than I liked, but the thickness lends opacity. You could go with one coat of this if you wanted, though I put on two to eliminate any visible nail line (my coats were thin).
Maxfactor MF pink conservative frosty nail polish
It's a nice coraly pink, with some frosty shimmer that's more apparent in the bottle than it is on the nail.

I think the polish is about £5 or £6 at drugstores, but after I bought it I found it for cheaper online. This is currently my go-to for subtle nails, so I might have to grab a backup bottle.

Nailgirl (Happy Thanksgiving, all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...