Wednesday, February 23, 2011

detox - white notd

hot bright white nails nailpolish reviews
After spending lots of time recently in red, blue, purple and other dark polishes, my nails had become seriously stained. Really not nice to look at. So here's my answer, to give my nails a chance to relax a bit without fear of staining - a 'detox', if you will.
Rimmel london uk white nail varnish 85 chalk white
It's Rimmel London Lasting Finish in 085, the aptly named Chalk White, and with a nice coat of shiny topcoat it doesn't come out too 'chalky' or 'white out-y'. I rather like white nails, in fact.
white cream creme nail varnish swatches
The downside of having horribly stained nails underneath them, though, is that any tipwear or chipping is painfully obvious, because my nails are not even remotely close to white-colored. Uck.

Nailgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...