Monday, December 13, 2010

Eyeko surprise :)

I took advantage of Eyeko's pop-up 'Big Surprise' sale, where you paid £10 for a surprise £20 mix of products. Since this was my first Eyeko order I thought it'd be a good idea to get a sampler, plus at a 50% discount, why not?
Eyeko makeup order adorable packaging
I'm not overly enthused with the products, but that's simply because of my own makeup preferences and I knew it would be a surprise so I shouldn't be so picky :P Still, I'll probably be adding some of these things to my swap list because one is a blush and one is a bronzer, and since I'm very pale those things both tend to look unnatural on me. I'll test out the blush though, and see if I like it. It's packaged really well, with the two-colored blush on one side and a mini mirror and brush on the other. Very cute.
Eyeko Big Surprise sale cosmetics haul
The lip gloss looks nice - it's London Lips in Portobello. It's got a ton of shimmer in it, and it's a nice nudey pink (my favorite). Eyeko's packaging is obscenely cute. Look at these adorable London-themed products:
Eyeko London Lips Portobello Rain Nail Polish adorable cute kawaii art
Portobello is a nice pinky shade, sheer, glossy, and really glittery. The last thing I got in my Eyeko order was of course some polish! I got Eyeko Rain, which is a really lovely light blue with shimmer. It's even nicer in real life than in photos. I wonder how it compares to Chanel Riva, Chanel's latest release which is also a light blue with shimmer...? Eyeko's came first!

I really LOVE the Rain polish, and I've been wanting it for quite some time. I've already swatched it on the wheel (it's a one-coater!) and I can't wait to try it on my nails.

I used someone's ambassador code, but apparently the threshold for getting a free gift has gone up from £10 to £15, so I didn't get it. Doh! If only I had splurged on one more nail polish. :P Next time...

If you want to order something from Eyeko, I would love it if you used my ambassador code, E12754 . If you spend more than 15 quid, you'll get a free gift!

Nailgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...