Sunday, December 12, 2010

Topcoat challenge days 2-3

The polishes continue to wear at a steady pace. If you see the small chips on my thumbs and index fingers, don't give them undue weight - compare them with the other fingers painted with the same TC. I know I shouldn't, but I do use my fingers for prying things off, picking off stickers, etc., so my thumb and pointer fingers definitely wear faster than my other ones.
Is topcoat important? Wear test of nail polishes

I didn't take a picture for day 3 because not much changed. My tipwear is getting pretty bad, but there are no major chips or anything new like that. The cheaper polishes are gradually losing shininess. I think the results of this test are becoming clear...

Topcoat Test Introduction
Day 1
--
Day 4 and final results


Nailgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...