Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cinderella Nails

Cinderella Disney Princess manicure nails
I'm taking a trip to the US, and while I'm there I'll be seeing my sister star in Rogers & Hammerstein's Cinderella -- and I have just the nails for the occasion! Delicate and subtle and beautiful, fit for a princess.
BLue pink duochrome layering polish Revlon Rendezblue
I started with a basecoat and two layers of a white cream - enough to ensure opacity. (Note to self: I need a one-coater white cream!) Then, I put on two layers of my ever-favorite layering polish, Revlon Sweet Nothings in Rendez-Blue.
Microglitter sheer duochrome revlon sweet nothings polish
Unfortunately, the effect doesn't come out well in the pictures (took them on a cloudy English morning), but when my nails hit the sunlight, they flash pink and all that glitter comes out. Layering the polish over white gives a sweet pastel look that comes to life in the sun.

Nailgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...