Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hauling in the USA: ULTA!

ULTA! Oh, Ulta. I wish I had one of you anywhere near me. How amazing. On my very last night in the US, I was out with a bunch of the girls and we stumbled upon an Ulta store. I casually suggested that we pop our heads in and see what's there. I am so glad I did.

At first, I was good - I carefully selected two of my must-have polishes from the displays. I chose Don't Mess with OPI from OPI's Texas collection, and China Glaze White Cap from their nautical collection.

Then, we found the clearance section, and I had to spring for three more:
Ulta haul clearance sale OPI essie china glaze polishes
In clearance I found a polish I've been wanting for a while! From China Glaze's Vintage Vixens collection, the copper brown bottle you see up there is Foxy.
Light pink with gold shimmer is Essie Cool Lots, and the purple Ulta is called Femme Fatale. I'm not too crazy about the purple, but it was only 50 cents! So it, uh, leapt into my shopping basket.

Nailgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...