Saturday, July 9, 2011

NOTD - Essie Coat Azure

Here's a beautiful ocean blue - Essie Coat Azure.
nail of the day blue sparkly polish
This was my first time using Essie (I got a few bottles on my trip to the US), and I don't totally love it. The brush is narrow, and the formula is thin. I prefer thick, gloopy polishes that do the evening out for you. One coat was streaky, but if you're a better polisher than I then maybe you could pull it off. I had to settle for two.
Essie Cote Asure blue shimmer nail polish
The color, however, is lovely. After two coats it's nice and opaque, and it's a true medium blue with shimmer. The shimmer is fairly subtle in the bottle, but more noticeable on the nail. Application issues aside, I do like it quite a bit. I'll be wearing this one again.
Essie Coat Azure blue shimmer nail polish drugstore
Nailgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...