Sunday, January 29, 2012

Make your own Lip Balm

This holiday season I made homemade lip balm for all the women in my extended family. It was a nice way to get something for everyone with a little thought involved. Plus, it's way easier than it sounds.
Handmade easy crafts tinted lip balm from scratch in clear tubes

I made it totally from scratch, which means I got to know every single ingredient that was in it - no scary chemicals I can't pronounce!
The best part about it is you can even make it tinted by adding in a little bit of lipstick - I put a sliver of bright red lipstick into my batch, and it gave it a subtle tint. Perfect for adding just a little bit of life into your lips even if you're not wearing any actual lipstick.

Over at my other blog, I have my tutorial and tips. Dead Easy DIY: Homemade Lip Balm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...