Saturday, June 2, 2012

History repeats itself: New Zoya order

I was back in the USA over the winter - and, just like last time, I brought home some Zoya polish. They had another free polish special - I got two polishes free, for just the price of shipping, and tossed another bottle into my bag for good measure.

Zoya purple and orange Savita Adina Sienna matte flakie duochrome polishes

They're gorgeous!

I got three polishes, each distinct and each interesting for a different reason: First is Savita, a matte medium purple. I've never tried matte polish before but I'm really looking forward to it. They say it's very quick to dry.

Second is Sienna, an in-your-face bright orange with gold fleck or tiny flakie glitter. I love everything about this polish. I was torn between several different Zoya orange shades, but I made the right decision. Sienna is stunning.

Lastly there's Adina, a deceptive little polish that seems to be lavender purple with a green duochrome. I'm not at all sure if this will suit me, but it sure is pretty to look at.

Nailgirl

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...