Saturday, December 11, 2010

Blush1 Haul

Makeup haul cosmetics discount cheap collection of nail polishes
I got my second order from Blush1. They're a UK-based overstock cosmetics etailer. I ordered from them for the first time a couple weeks ago, and I loved the stuff so much I made another order! The shipping was INCREDIBLY fast, and after £25, it's free as well.
Revlon Sweet Nothings Dark Pleasures Barely Blush Satin Sheets nail varnishes
I got the rest of the Revlon Sweet Nothings collection, after enjoying the first one so much. They're really interesting layering polishes, made for putting over dark polishes. At first I thought they all had the same pink duochrome flash, but it looks like Satin Sheets (white) has a gold flash and Please me Pink flashes blue.
Sweet Nothings sheer layering duochrome polishes
I wish I could capture the duochromes of these polishes on camera, but it's incredibly difficult. In real life, the bottles flash as you turn them and it's so lovely. Each shade is a different sheer, milky color.
Revlon Sweet Nothings Satin Sheets Lilac Lingerie color comparison

Collection of discount cosmetics used for frankenpolish nail polish frankening
These, I'll use for frankening - I got a few shades of Collection 2000 Dazzle Me powder eyeshadow (light green, bright blue, and black), some loose glitter, some glitter polishes, and clear polishes. Watch for my results soon.

Astor diamant sensation 981 nail polish
This is a polish I wanted to use for 'underwear' under sheer polishes, but it's too dark for my skin tone. If I ever tanned at all, it would work. Unfortunately, I don't.

Too Faced Glamor Gloss Girls on Film nude
And a lippie - Too Faced Glamour Gloss in 'Girls on Film'. Nice color, feels quite sticky and has an odd smell though. It's supposedly a lipcolor that 'looks like a gloss and wears like a lipstick'. We'll see. The color suits me well enough.

Nailgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...