Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas nails #1

Red hot nails bling gold Sally Hansen Nail Prisms duochrome
I don't do red-and-green, but here's my sparkly red Christmas manicure the first.
Nails Inc London Clarges St Sally Hansen Bronze Ruby glitter foil duochrome nail art
It's a coat of Nails Inc Clarges Street, because I loved it so much before, with scotch-taped triangles of Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Bronze Ruby.
Nailart nail varnish christmas holiday red glitter manicure
I will tell you I'm not in love with how this turned out... It's very messy. I didn't wait long enough for Clarges Street to dry before taping, so I had to redo a lot of my fingers. Plus, the triangles ended up looking like botched french tips instead of interesting blocks of glitter.
Red winter nails looks manicure scotch tape sellotape mani
One thing did go right though - the color pair. I was afraid the pinky-red wouldn't go together with the true-red/gold duochrome, but it works great. (The gold is less apparent IRL than in photos) Anyway, it's getting wiped off before Christmas proper - I have plans for a new mani before then.

Nailgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...