Friday, January 7, 2011

Lippie swatches pt 2

A few days ago I started swatching my lipsticks, starting with the opaque shades. Next, the sheers.
Dr Pepper Lip Smackers Boots No 7 Mirrorball Too Faced Glamour Glamor Gloss Swatches
(left to right)
Vital Radiance by Revlon in Sparkling Pink - Neither pink nor sparkling. Found it at the pound store (3 for £1!) and love this color. It's quite close to 'my lips but better'.

Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Girls on Film - Meant to be a lippie that "looks like a gloss and wears like a lipstick". I like it very much and I got it on discount at Blush1. It's a brown-shaded nude.

Eyeko London Lips in Portobello - This was part of my Eyeko grab bag, and it's the one thing I really liked. Pinky nude gloss with tiny bits of glitter - not enough to be OTT, but enough to make it nice and shimmery.

Philosophy Lip Shine in Melon Daiquiri - The color is sheer, but what a glitter bomb! And nice smell/taste.

Boots No 7 High Shine Lip Gloss in Smile - This was a GWP. I love the color, and the brush is interesting, but it's hard to get much product on it. Wish it applied better.

Boots No 7 Limited Edition Mirrorball Lipstick in Pink - Sparkly!

Clinique Full Potential Lips in 02 Peach Plump and 03 Glamour-full - There was someone literally giving away these on the street last year at OSU. They're cute, though I don't really like plumping lippies.

Bonne Bell Lip Smackers in Dr Pepper - The classic.

Nailgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...