Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Some random lippie swatches

I was feeling bored, so I decided to swatch some of the lipsticks and glosses in my collection.
This is more for my own reference than anything, but if it helps you out, fantastic! FYI, I'm a pale redhead with warmish undertones and all these shades look decent on me. Some I really love, some I have to go a little light on, but they're all shades that I can wear.

First, the opaquer shades:
Lipstick swatches bare escentuals revlon boots natural collection burt's bees
(left to right)
Revlon Moisturous Lipcolor in 030 Naked Splash - this is my 'My lips but better' shade. I've had it for ages and I keep looking for something similar to it.

Rimmel Rich Moisture Lipstick in 279 Smooch - Got this at the pound store. Looks nice when applied lightly, but I have to be careful with it. It's very coral.

Bare Escentuals Lippie in Barely Buff - I like this when I'm going natural. It's darker and browner than my natural lips, and feels 'earthy'.

Boots Natural Collection Moisture Shine Lipstick in Rose Bud - I lied. This looks awful on my lips. The sticker looks to be the same color as Naked Splash, but it's very pink. I use it like a blush sometimes, but it doesn't work on my lips.
revlon Naked Splash Hug Me Lipstick swatches
My lips but better MLBB YLBB burt's bees swatches
Burts Bees Lip Shimmer in Watermelon - My fav Burt's Bees shade.
Burts Bees Lip Shimmer in Rhubarb - Middle ground between the other two.
Burts Bees Lip Shimmer in Raisin - This one's dark and intense. Applied with a light hand it's okay on me, but too much veers into clown territory.
Burt's Bees beeswax lipcolor comparisons
Burt's bees lip shimmer rhubarb watermelon raisin swatch

Part two, the sheers :)

Nailgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...