Monday, January 17, 2011

Starry starry franken

Navy blue starry night frankenpolish
No, it's not a dupe for Essie Starry Starry Night - but it is pretty, and it does remind me of stars.

It's a new franken, from my latest batch.
Silver blue foil microglitter shimmer frankenpolish
It's made of blue and black eyeshadow with some silver foil/glitter added in. The silver is super-tiny, giving the look of pinpricks of starlight against the sky. I really, really love this franken.
Blue black eyeshadow mixing franken nailpolish
The materials were cheap so it did chip really quick, but it was so fun to wear. I bet it would look really cool mattified too, because when I started taking the polish off I got this neat satin effect:
Mattified nail polish blue
Franken satin matte nail polish dark navy blue
Nailgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...