Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Little Pony: Friendship is Manicures - Rarity

Rarity is a stylish pony manicure
I'm doing some NOTDs based on the characters of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. It's a really great show, and each character is a kick-ass girl who's full of personality. My first pony manicure is Rarity.
MLPFIM Lauren Faust inspired pony nail polish rarity
Rarity would love having her nails done (we already know she gets 'pony pedis'). She has to be all style and flash. So, I bet she would love the runway-inspired 'Ruffian Manicure'. I did my nails in half-Ruffian, half-Funky French. This was my first Ruffian, and to be honest my hands could have been steadier... but, I think it looks pretty neat anyway.
Blue and white Ruffian and Funky French my little pony mani notd
The white is Rimmel Chalk White, my standard white creme. To add a bit of unicorn sparkle, I put China Glaze White Cap over it, which is a fantastic shimmery pearly white. The blue is Barry M Nail Paint in Navy, a deep dark blue with a ton of shimmer.


Watch for more pony manis soon!

Nailgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...