Friday, October 14, 2011

My Little Pony: Friendship is Manicures - Applejack

Applejack is a silly pony manicure
My next My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic inspired manicure is Applejack.
Applejack is a no-nonsense pony who probably wouldn't paint her nails (hooves) anyway. So, I went with a nude shade and just a little bit of embellishment.
Apple Jack nail art bobby pin polka dots
The base color is Astor Diamant Sensation 981, and I added gold freckles with Rimmel Lasting Finish 'Bling'. I used the same method for nail art polka dots as I've done before - a bobby pin dipped into polish. It's easy and cute.
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic g4 pony inspired nailart
Applejack's a tough pony, and this was one tough manicure too. It lasted over a week without a single chip! Perfect for such a low-maintenance pony.
My Little Pony MLP nails hooves manicure

Nailgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...