Thursday, December 16, 2010

Freshening it up with nail art

I have a very short attention span when it comes to manicures. Whenever I have a bit of time to myself, I like to paint my nails - I enjoy the ritual of it, and having something new on my fingertips. Of course, doing a full-on manicure is more time consuming than adding on to your existing manicure - either by layering something over it, giving it a funky french, or adding some other kind of adornment.
Dotty spotty blue and tan nail art manicure
I am loving these silly spots. Brown and light blue are one of my favorite color combinations. I don't have a dotting tool, so the dots aren't a consistent size - but I think I like them that way. I just used the tip of a bobby pin dipped in polish, placing the spots at random intervals until I was satisfied.
Brown blue shimmery spots manicure
Blue and brown freshening up a manicure with nail art
Nailgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...