Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas mani #2

Burgundy and gold hex glitter nails swatch
This is my actual, official, Christmas NOTD, which I wore while eating turkey and opening presents and all that good stuff. I like it, even though I had to nubbinize, and even though it was such a royal pain to remove.
Barry M Red Black Rouge Noir Saffron Large Gold Glitter hexagonal bling
It's two coats of Barry M Red Black with a layer of Saffron gold hex glitter. I did a pedi of it before, and knew I had to do it on my hands for Christmas. It's great.
Christmas holiday themed nails manicure red and gold
I was a little more careful with the glitter this time, because I didn't want to put too much of it on. I'm quite happy with it. It reminds me of wrapped Christmas presents.

Nailgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...